Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 377 ~ I Am Second

As promised... my new challenge I will be starting tomorrow is the I Am Second 22 Day Challenge.  To find out more about the challenge click here.

I first was introduced to I Am Second at my church.  On two separate Sunday Services at Church our Pastor has shown us an I Am Second video.  To find out more about I Am Second, click here.

I know, I am sorry... I am being so vague.  I really don't mean to be.  I guess I want to "tickle" your curiosity.

I have decided to take a 22 day challenge... I will be watching a video (link emailed to me daily) each day and following the steps I must take that day.

After the couple of videos I have already watched at Church... I really do not know what to expect, but I have a feeling that only GOOD can come from it.  


I challenge YOU to take the I Am Second 22 Day Challenge... Can you spare maybe fifteen minutes in a day?


I AM SECOND.


[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  © 2012 U.S Copyright laws apply.   

3 comments:

ReviewsSheRote said...

Intrested in this challange ---will check out links THANKS!

CrazyNutsMom said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Keep us posted on how your challenge goes!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful challenge Carla! Cant wait!