Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 369 ~ June's Message {better late than never}


June... Yes June...
School is getting out.  Summer 2012 has almost officially began.  Families getting ready for summer vacations.  Some kids even looking forward to summer camp.

In my house... my Calley, who's 5 years old (in case you didn't know), is counting down to when school starts in August.  We are at almost 76 days away.  I'm a little excited for Calley too.

But for the meanwhile, we will enjoy the fact that it is June and that Father's Day is around the corner.  I was told once not to rush time... it will get here on its own.


So... let's do a recap here...
January's message...This above all:  to thine ownself be true.
February's message... Keep  your eye on the goal, and don't let anything distract you.
March 2012's message... Anyone Who Says She Doesn't Need a Girlfriend Just 
Hasn't Found a Good One Yet..
April 2012's message... If you want rainbows, you gotta have rain. 
May 2012's message... Never underestimate the power of a "Hissie Fit".
Now for this month's message...


June 2012's message:
~ Wish... Hope... Dream... Then Make It Happen.
Life is full of endless possibilities.  
With my brain in high gear, I can think up all kinds
of fun places to visit and things to do.
I can close my eyes and envision myself sitting
on a balmy beach, toes curled in the sand.
Or in the blink of an eye,
I can see myself skiing
down a  mountain of soft, powdery snow,
living my own version of
"Rocky Mountain High."
The best thing is this: not only can I
think all these things up in my head...
if I want I can make them a reality.
The potential is within me to be and do anything
I set my mind to... and so can you.

Give it a try... wish, hope, dream... 
then, with all the power you have within you,
make it happen 

~  Suzy Toronto 

Need I say more?  Actually, I think Suzy said it all and said it well.



[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  U.S Copyright laws apply.  © 2012

No comments: