Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 383 ~ I Am Second Challenge Day 6 of 22


This is Day 6 of my challenge... {and} my sixth video...

..Karen Green, in my book... a survivor of life..  
Karen Green: I am Second

Karen is very blessed to have survived her life and choices that she made...Now, she is  second to Christ.


I personally am blessed to not have gone through anything remotely close to what Karen survived.


However I do know what it is like being in {my own} prison I made for myself.  That was then, and now is now. -


Today is another day that I am grateful for.  Today is another day that I continue my journey... a journey to happy and healthy living.


He is First... I am Second. 


We are Second when we put Jesus First. Seconds are bold to lift up Jesus and tell others. Are you ready to become a stronger Second?


I challenge YOU to take the I Am Second [22] Day Challenge... Can you spare maybe fifteen minutes in a day?

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. ~James 4:7 (NIV)

I AM SECOND.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright laws apply.   

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Yes, we usually create our own "prison" for ourselves. It's only through Christ that we are set free.