Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 385 ~ I Am Second Challenge Day 8 of 22


This is Day 8 of my challenge... {and} my eighth video...

... Bailee Madison, thirteen in October. Actress.  She has worked with the industry's biggest stars in a variety of diverse roles.  She has worked on Brothers, Conviction, Don't Be Afraid of the Dark, and currently working on Parental Guidance.  Other feature films include Letters to God, Hallmarks's Taste of Romance, Just Go With It and earned rave reviews with The Wall Street Journal. Bailee also worked on Disney's Bridge to Terabithia, independent film Phoebe in Wonderland, and appearances on Law & Order: SVU and Disney Channel's Wizards of Waverly Place.  

Bailee Madison: I am Second

In Bailee's story, she tells of how she has had to deal with competition on the film set, to where she has been done wrong upon.  She has learned to accept and forgive.

Having personally grown up in Los Angeles, I had a front row seat to the movie industry.  I have had friends and family members in the business both in front and behind the camera.  This world is not for everyone.

This world can swallow you up and then spit you out... all without a second thought.

So to hear of a young girl being so grounded... well, I commend her parents.  

I also envy her love of God.

Not everyone in the business is blessed to be ever so humble, as Bailee is.  {and} As I said, this is thanks to her parents.  

Well done.

Here's to Baillee keeping it real and keeping God first.

He is First... I am Second. 


We are Second when we put Jesus First. Seconds are bold to lift up Jesus and tell others. Are you ready to become a stronger Second?


I challenge YOU to take the I Am Second [22] Day Challenge... Can you spare maybe fifteen minutes in a day?
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”  Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.  ~Matthew 18:21-22 (NIV)
I AM SECOND.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright laws apply.