Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 361 ~ Living by "Tenacity"

What I Learned About Me... from A to Z
What have I learned about myself this past year {blogging}..?  hmmmm... First off... I would like to make sure you know up front... I never had blogged before until I started this blog 349 days ago.  Secondly... I never intended on learning anything.  HAHA! LOL!  No but seriously... It wasn't my intention...   Check out what my intention(s) were/are here.
So here goes... What I Learned About Me... from A to Z

"T" is for...  Tenacity.  To be tenacious is to be persistent in maintaining, adhering to, or seeking something valued or desired.

I have learned about myself that when it comes to my desire of helping someone that is going through a similar experience to mine.. I am tenacious when it comes to my cause.

I will not give up... I will continue to make decisions where I can put my self into situations to help others.

Talk about persistence... that's some tenacity I have developed!
Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
~ Louis Pasteur


What a way to end the week... my blog reaches 30,000 views!  What an awesome milestone!!

Tomorrow...  What I Learned About Me... from A to Z ... the letter(s) "U" and "V"

[here's to you finding your... ]
Peace...


4 days to go... {seriously?!?...}
read about this count down in my "About my Blog" page

... for a, l & c.  you are my sunshine(s).


Images are courtesy of either google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barilá Karam and of this blog- Taking Back My Life ~ Making it My Own.  US Copyright law apply  ©

6 comments:

Joy said...

Good for you! I need to definitely be more tenacious!

Warmest regards,
Joy
http://www.PardonMyPoppet.com

April said...

Congrats on reaching such an awesome milestone! Have a great week!

ReviewsSheRote said...

I do have tenacity about some things...other NOT SO MUCH =)

these A-Z blog post have been very nice to read.

Sarah said...

I understand wanting to help others. It's always a nice thing to be able to help someone, some how. :)

Karen Dawkins said...

Tenacity is definitely a sign of strength. Almost DONE! :)

Unknown said...

Atta girl! Good for you my friend!