Friday, September 7, 2012

Day 457 ~ I Could Just Burst!



I am so excited!  




I COULD JUST BURST!!

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet.. per say... but I am working on some BIG things right now.  Honestly?  I am quite excited.  

I have been sharing some ideas with a dear friend of mine ... and one thing has led to another... it's not that I do not want to share with you what I am doing.. 

BUT...

[two things]

first... and foremost... I don't want to jinx anything... [if I am going to do this ... I want "it" to be as perfect as I can help it to be]...

secondly... I am really passionate about what I am stirring up here wink, wink...  and with that said... 
I want everything in place just right when I make the BIG reveal.

[]
  
Soooo let's make this interesting... I would love to say that I could undoubtedly have everything in place for the "big reveal" by the end of the month... but this would be unrealistic..

What could be reasonable would be the end of October... however in the "big" picture that doesn't give me enough time to do what I need to do to reach my "ultimate" goal...  

Sooo with all that in mind... needing time that is... I could possibly work with mid October... BUT, it's a risky call being that the "government" is involved... wink, wink... { a "hint" of sorts}

Okay... I will shoot for making the "big reveal" on the 15th of October, baring in mind that the "government" is involved and any delay would be because of their part.  As far as my part... I will do whatever if takes to do my part efficiently with quick turn around response.

So... October 15th it is.
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." ~ Luke 11:9 (NIV)
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

6 comments:

Barb Webb said...

Happy for you and wishing you all the best... but dying to know now what the big reveal is! Looking forward to hearing the good news :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so curious to find out what the reveal is!? Keep us posted! Youve got my wheels turning - government? revels? Could it be a book?

mail4rosey said...

Cheers to the 15th. I hope you make your deadline and all goes even better than planned.

Karen Dawkins said...

Hey,
I posted a big news teaser at the travel blog yesterday, fully expecting to share the big news today.... and it should have gone that way. BUT, in life there are delays. Stop by http://familytravelsonabudget.blogspot.com to see how things are progressing at "my place." :)

Love,
Karen

Unknown said...

Wow! this is the second post I read today about a pending big announcement! Sounds terrific - I look forward to finding out what you're so excited about!

Unknown said...

I am very curious to see what you are up to... as I am also up to my own plotting but have not wanted to say anything just yet. :)