Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 475 ~ Live Life Right... Live Life Well

WOW!  Seems like so much has been going on that it is so hard to wrap my head around it all.

What a ride I've been on lately, wouldn't you say?

I have my project that I am getting ready to reveal in nineteen days and counting, as you can see on the countdown I have going just to the left of here... my weekly food lover's group is getting ready for its third meeting this Thursday... for the past two months I had been nursing one of our fur-babies, Lola, who passed away just two days ago- you can read my tribute to her here and her memorial here... I know I named her memorial a tribute- I had a lot on my mind wink, wink... and not to mention Calley starting kindergarten- a lot of new changes here.

Sooo... as you can see my plate has been a little full.  wink, wink.

As I sit back and take a deep breath, I notice that our home is just a tad more quiet.  One less mouth to feed.  This all seems so surreal.

If you would have told me two months ago that I would be burying a dog family member soon, well ... I would have definitely called you CRAZY!!

Funny how life has a way of letting you know who's in charge.  wink, wink.

I learned quite some time ago not to take anything or anyone for granted... and as time goes by and you start getting comfortable... and ... BAM!! ... something happens just to remind you the same...  just in case you forgot... 

Not only do we live once... but that Life we do live is far too short.  

Sooo... live it right and live it well.

Forgive those who've done you wrong, so that you will be forgiven.

Treat others as you want to be treated.

{and} you'll live life right and you'll live life well.
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. ~Mark 11:24
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

8 comments:

Pepper said...

Yes, life is too short to waste it on picking on other people's faults or whatnot. There's so much to enjoy in life. Wow, I can't believe I just said that!

Wow, Calley's started Kindergarten? That's great!

Life by Cynthia said...

OH my when I read this it stopped me dead in tracks! "something happens just to remind you the same... just in case you forgot..." are you reading my mind again? I've been having moments just like those lately. :) Sending hugs to you.

Czjai said...

So true. The law of karma. :)

Anonymous said...

Thats right lady, we have no idea what will happen in the future, but we need to just take one day at a time, try to not have our plates to full thats where I need help in! Wonderful post!

KG said...

Life is definitely short. Now it's the time to start taking strides for every day and make everyday count as if everyday is your birthday.

Jennifer H said...

Love the quotes at the end! :)

Quirky Homemaker said...

Yes, life is way too short. I hope things start to settle down for you soon. Sorry again for your loss. And have fun at your cooking things! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the big reveal! I love your thoughts to live by...one of the things I find hardest about child rearing is teaching them those basic concepts. I guess if I Can learn them myself and show them, hopefully that will do something, right? I better start soon! :-)