Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 476 ~ Speechless? ... No ... Humbled!

SWITZERLAND's in DA HOUSE!!! }

As I sit here and start my post for tonight... well I am speechless?

When I set out to start my blog 476 days ago... yes 476 days... {CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?} ... I never expected any of this.  I must admit that every-so-often I have to pinch myself.

I know... I know... I've written about this before at earlier stages of my blog.. but I just can't help myself!  

THIS.. Blogging... putting my thoughts, experiences, feelings, pet peeves, griefs, happiness-es and joys... has not only been a learning experience, but an amazing journey for me.

Furthermore, what was more of a unexpected surprise and of which continues to bring joy into my life is... YOU!

Yes YOU!!

My readers, followers and new found friends... you all bring so much joy into my life.  Just to see your city pop up on "my recent visitors"... well it's just so surreal to me.

Just think... here I am in Texas and somewhere in Switzerland you are reading my blog.  Or ... maybe you are in the Philippines, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, India or even Australia.  Not to mention all those of you in the good ol' US of A!  This is just so amazing!!

I am humbled by your comments, your checking in on me from time to time and your friendships!  I am so blessed.  Thank you.
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. ~Romans 12:10
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. 13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. ~Colossians 3:12-14 
A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity. ~Proverbs 17:17
Do to others as you would have them do to you. ~Luke 6:31 
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think it's really fun to see all the different readers from different countries coming to me so I agree with you. I had a reader the other day from Nepal and another from Burundi and I thought that was kind of cool! We do check in on you Carla because your blog reflects who you are and we love the sincerity in which you share yourself.

Barbara In Caneyhead said...

Humbling. Yes, that is a very good way to describe the feeling of the impact our words can have online and around the globe.

Mommys Juice said...

Or Colorado! And yes, blogging has been a great experience for me as well. And don't you love the thought that one day we can look back on these posts and have such wonderful memories?

FlawedMommy said...

Humbling is such a wonderful way to put it. Being able to connect and become friends with people whom you may never have met otherwise, was one of the unexpected perks of my blogging journey. It's amazing what the wonderful world of the internet has done to help us to connect with others around the world! :)

Unknown said...

When I started blogging I did not realize how fun the readers and all the comments were. And I am still waiting for the day of speechless to come. :)

ReviewsSheRote said...

Humbling is the BEST word to discribe it--I've just reached 500 GFC followers--cannot believe that many people care about my lil bitty blog =}

Leigh @ OneandOneEqualsTwinFun said...

I know - I just got a new reader in India who also has twins - makes me so happy!
Your blog is taking off - that's because you write from the heart.
Leigh
www.oneandoneequalstwinfun.com

Dominique Goh said...

Great to find visitors from all over the world visiting you. Blogging too have let me to make lots of new online friends.