Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 474 ~ A Tribute to Lola

In Loving Memory...


Lola Karam
April 2, 2002 ~ September 23, 2012

 I have fought well. I have finished the race, and I have been faithful. So a crown will be given to me for pleasing the Lord. He judges fairly, and on the day of judgment he will give a crown to me and to everyone else who wants him to appear with power. ~2 Timothy 4:7-8

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

7 comments:

mail4rosey said...

It's a lovely tribute to your Lola!

Lisa Gradess Weinstein said...

Hi Carla, I hope you are coping after the loss of your baby. We were at an animal adoption event yesterday and there were so many doggies just looking for forever homes. I know that Lola can't be replaced...however, have you thought about going back to the shelter?
Take care,
Lisa

Mommy Roxi said...

Lola is in a beautiful place right now right in doggy heaven. Hope you are all doing well. She's still watching over your family for sure.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tribute to Lola! You are the best Carla! Be Blessed!

Life by Cynthia said...

So sweet to honor your sweet Lola's place in your lives. Hugs.

Czjai said...

Awww... hugs!
I'm sure Lola and my Stalin are now happily playing in Dog Heaven. :)

ReviewsSheRote said...

sweet,God Bless