Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 470 ~ I Wrote WHAT!?

While talking "life" with a couple today I was told out right that "I try too hard."

Hmmmm...

Boy ... that left me thinking that I can see where they may get that idea.

I do have a full plate lately.  

However... I am enjoying life and all it is throwing at me.  I especially love the euphoric feeling I get from "giving back."

OH MY!!  I can not believe what I just wrote!  Did I just say I was enjoying Life?

Oh my George! I did!!

Yes!  Even with all the crappy cards that have been dealt to me lately... and ... YES ... even with the week I just finished living out.

All I have to say right now is that I am very grateful for the wonderful people I choose to have that are in my life... you know who you are too.  wink, wink.
The LORD is my God! I will praise him and tell him how thankful I am.  Tell the LORD how thankful you are, because he is kind and always merciful.   ~Psalm 118:28-29
 [here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

6 comments:

Pepper said...

I wish I can finally write that too, Carla... "I'm enjoying my life". I look forward to that day. Am working at it, slowly, painstakingly...

I'm also thinking of "giving back". I'm looking around for places where I can volunteer.

Czjai said...

Cheers to life, and here's to the weekend! Much love, Carla! :)

Nicole Orriƫns said...

That's lovely! It's great you feel that life is enjoyable!

http://www.momfever.com

Unknown said...

I love how when we're walking with God we don't have to try harder, we can just be with Him.

ReinaBorinquena said...

Oh I know what you mean. I feel like I'm playing with the worst poker hand on earth but then I remember what Bill Johnson always says, "God can win with a pair of twos." Life is good 'cause God is in our lives. Such a good post. Keep on keeping on, my sister.

Anonymous said...

Another awesome and blessed post! When you have the Lord, you dont need anybody else! I am loving my life right know God is so awesome!