Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 479 ~ One Word- "Relax"

Don’t tell God how big your Storm is.
Tell the storm how big your God is.”
I have never read such powerful words before in my life.  This is such a sincere example of faith and love of God.

I just read this quote on a {bloggingfriend's blog... just moments ago as a matter of fact.  Since I met Kenya, I have always and continue to be a fan of her works.  

In am at a loss for words.  I am still trying to really process and soak in this strong quote.  One thing's for sure... I have never been taken aback by a quote as I have with the quote above.

[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how many times I need to read things like this before I finally stop obsessing over what I should be leaving in God's hands. Thanks for the reminder.