Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 458 ~ Heart of Goals

Well after dropping such a teaser last night... all I have been doing today is working towards my goal.

I want to let you know that although this is MY goal and something very near and dear to my heart... it is not all about me.

Its about a lot of people... and before I give any of this away... I better pipe down.  wink, wink.

Just know that my heart is in this 100% 

{and} even though I have 36 days for my BIG REVEAL [October 15th at Noon- MDT] ... and I have plenty of preparations to do for the BIG day.

oooooo I can't wait to tell you all!  

Oh okay ... I will tell you a little ... when all is said and done... you all can {and will} get involved!
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. ~ Mark 11:24 
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

8 comments:

mail4rosey said...

I LOVE that scripture.

This is getting exciting... :)

Leigh @ OneandOneEqualsTwinFun said...

Carla - I know you will do it! You are awesome and have God on your side!

Unknown said...

looking forward to your big revel. keeping going towards your goals

Karen Dawkins said...

Carla, you crack me up!!! I just took a big step in my dream at Family Travels on a Budget, and it's such a thrill to see new, exciting things happen. Remember, even if it gets hard or you hit roadblocks, it will happen!!! Trust me, I hit gazillions getting to where I am, which is merely on the road to where I will be one day. :)

ReinaBorinquena said...

You mean we have to wait until October to find out the good news? It sounds so exciting. Can't wait to find out what it is. I hope it's a tremendous blessing!

Unknown said...

This makes me excited! Can't wait to know it. Thank you for sharing this verse. I'm holding on to it, too! For my goal.

Unknown said...

Hi Carla! This is take 2, I'm not sure if my comment was published. Anyway, thanks for sharing that verse and I'm excited for that big news from you!

Life by Cynthia said...

36 days for my BIG REVEAL... Work on that goal lady. I am excited for you to share... I will be cheering you on from my little corner of the world. :)