Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 480 ~ In The Works

The excitement is starting to build!!

There are 14 days and counting to the BIG Reveal!

I have a lot of work ahead of me.  This is serious business. Big smile.  Even with that said, I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am.

I have kept my plans under wraps... not even my in-laws know!  tehehehe wink, wink.

The reason behind all the secretiveness is having the element of surprise.  After all you don't see Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, or any other successful business person giving away their ideas while they're in the works or before their time, now do you?

Okay... I will say this... NO... I am not starting a computer company... and NO... I am not starting a talk show or my OWN network... 

HOWEVER...

I will say this... I will be helping others just as both Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey do.

Here I have been looking for "my" purpose all these years and it was under my nose the entire time!!

I feel as if another cloud was shooshed away from overhead.  

I feel exhilarated!

I feel like I am walking on clouds!  Walking all over the clouds that once lingered overhead!

As I was saying I want the element of surprise... a grand opening if you will.  

Not only that but when I do tell my in-laws, I want my presentation to be polished... professional... SPECTACULAR!  I want it to be perfect.

It will be perfect!

After all... how can anything go wrong when one does something for the good of all and with God's guidance?

It can't!
Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.  ~1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 
[here's to you finding your... ]

Peace...


I am second..

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Took It... Making It... Living It... My Life .  © 2012  U.S Copyright Laws apply.

No comments: