Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 34 ~ Blogging... Good for the Mind, Body & Soul!

Tomorrow will be five weeks since I have been writing.  At the risk of sounding redundant, I never knew I would be feeling like this. 

Today was a good day.  I have not touched the subject of another blog... well guess what... for those of you that do not know... I have started another blog!

Crazy? No.  My second blog~ "My wii Fit Plus 21 Day Challenge",  is a short term blog, hence the title.  I will be writing it for only 23 days.  I am challenging myself to loose 15 pounds in 21 days, and it also includes health and cooking tips. The first day was an introduction and the 23rd day will be a conclusion statement.  

Before you shake your head, read it!  Then if you want, you can shake your head. ;)

My first blog... is good for my soul,  and my second one is good for my body.  Both of my blogs together, are great for my mind!

As a result... well let's just say that I am starting to feel pretty good... not just physically, but emotionally too!  So much so... that I am feeling proud of myself for the first time in my life!  

Courtesy of Bing images
With all that said... today I was told by mom Gene (my mother-in-law,) that she was proud of me.  Needless to say, she too is on my "Dream Team".  Earlier in the day, a very dear friend of mine, Diane, who is also on my "Dream Team" wrote to me and said "thanks for opening up and sharing so much of yourself to the world. You are an inspiration!"  I cried then (happy, proud tears) and once again I am crying now.  She's even going to get her wii out of the garage!   YES!!

It's not that I need recognition, after all I am doing this for myself and my family, but let me tell you it sure was awesome hearing!!  

Therefore, between both blogs... I am really standing tall today!  
Courtesy of Bing images

Thank you Jesus for the strength and knowledge you give me each day!!

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.   Colossians 3:17

Blessings to all!

331 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: