Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 45 ~ Great Drive, Great Times, Great Friends, Great Fun!!

Ok, we now know that dieting and being excited are good reasons for being at a loss for words... well, so is exhaustion!!

We did stop at a rest stop, to rest, and we did so for three hours.

Well with that said, It's been an absolute long time since I have had only three hours worth of rest.  Putting that off to the side...

Courtesy of Bing images
We had a great road trip.  Calley slept most of the way, woke up just a couple of times, and was up with the sun.  She did take a couple of snoozes... which made for a quiet trip.

That with the exception of rocking out to classic rock... Dean and I always have so mush fun with this... we sing to old tunes and rock out.  Calley woke up in time to witness my Axel Rose snake, as did the cars next to us.  I think the consensus among all of them, was that I was nuts!!  

I would have to say that this was one of the best road trips... with the assistance of my laptop and a wireless broadband usb... I was able to be on my computer, Facebook and do my blogs, all while on the road!!  Not only that but... I felt like all my friends were on my road trip too!!

Thanks so much for helping make this such a memorable trip!  It was so much fun sharing the drive out with you all!! One thing is for sure, I will never go on a long drive with out you all again!!  Love you bunches!! 

I am blessed with many wonderful friends.
I can easily be myself around my friends.
I regularly tell my friends how much I love and appreciate them,
Blessings to all!

320 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: