Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 48 ~ Feeling Blessed

I feel so complete as of lately.  As far as I am concerned it's short of a miracle that I am feeling this way... why?  well, I have never felt this way..  and regardless that  my life is not 100% where I would like it to be, I know that I am on the right track!

Furthermore, I know is that, what I want is to be happy...  I absolutely love Dean... and would never want to not live without Calley as I have experienced living without Addison and Logan.  

With all that said, I want to continue to be the best person I can be... and as I have mentioned previously, I would like to save someone else from all the pain I have endured...

I adore my husband...  I have seen how much love he has grown up with, and the difference it makes to how a person that has not been as blessed... as well as the fact that I want my daughter to have the best life ever!  

I never want Calley, Addison or Logan to feel less than, EVER, in their lives.  and ... Other than being the best that I can be... I really do not know what else I can do to have my children to be proud of me.

I can not tell you what my children think of all of this, but what I can tell you is that this is bound to end with a happily ever after!!
I am blessed.

Blessings to all!!


317 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: