Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 53 ~ New Milestone, New Goal!

What a beautiful day to follow up on a great evening the night before.  Then to top it off... my blog has now reached over 2,000 views!!  WOW!!

Yesterday, we put the little wind there was to good use... Uncle Eric surprised Calley with her FIRST kite!  They were having so much fun that they ran out and bought two more... next thing you knew, Calley was not only flying one kite, she was flying two... and at the same time!  Calley... The Kite Whisperer!

After spending such a great afternoon with Eric (and Angela), to end our day yesterday... we took a walk along Westward Beach in Malibu, and witnessed a beautiful sunset!

Dean, Calley and I made a new goal... right then and there I felt like I could accomplish anything! ... Our new goal... to own a home in Malibu within five years!  For some reason, this sounds obtainable.  I can feel it with every fiber in my being.

So ... now to start working towards our new goal!  

...There's a new me coming out
And I just had to live
And I wanna give
I'm completely positive
I think this time around
I am gonna do it
Like you never do it
Like you never knew it
Ooh, I'll make it through

The time has come for me
To break out of the shell
I have to shout
That I'm coming out ...

Lyrics to Diana Ross' "I'm Coming Out"



Blessings to all!!



312 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: