Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 54 ~ Peaceful Easy Feeling

Today was a very relaxing day.  We enjoyed family and friends, along with the beauty of our surroundings.  and Calley... well all she had on her mind was going to the beach.  We've created a monster!  lol!

There was a point in my day that I stood back, and looked at my family.  I am so blessed.

I watched Calley run, play, laugh and truly enjoy herself.  I love seeing life through her eyes.  She lives with such gusto!  I hope she never looses the love she has for life, as she has it now... and that she only continues to build on it.  I love this little girl so much.  

Then looking at Dean... I felt such love for him!  We truly have been having an amazing time here.  Not only that... but I truly have been enjoying his company!  Goofy-ness and all!!  It really is nice to see him relax and "tinker" with things... he even gets Calley to listen to all his stories of growing up in Pointe Dume, and how it used to be!  

I feel such a "peaceful easy" feeling!  All I can say is that I hope to build upon this feeling, and have it continue day after day!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "
~ Dr. Seuss


Blessings to all!!

311 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 


No comments: