Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 57 ~ Never Good Bye... Always So Long!


Such a bitter sweet day!


Soaking in as much as we could, including family and friends... and still there wasn't enough hours in the day or days in the week for that matter!! 


Caught myself even getting cranky a couple of times... and as quick as that happened... a happy face took over.


I will take all these feelings with me when we leave tomorrow and turn them into 100% good old fashioned MOTIVATION!!


Until then... I will turn in and get a good night's sleep.  Tomorrow will roll around before we know it, and then another sleuth of so longs!!


And just in case you didn't catch my affirmation/quote last night... I thought it was also befitting of my day today!


Make every day count.  Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again. 

Blessings to all!!

308 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: