Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 65 ~ "Life" ... It Is What It Is... Therefore, I Am Who I Am

courtesy of Bing images
Talk about a "milestone"...  65 days! ... with 300 to go!  

I feel awesome!!  What a great accomplishment... sure I have had good days and some bad ones... however... the GOOD out weigh the bad!

I feel as each day that I write, I am cleansing my soul... who would have ever "thunk" that by my writing and getting life's twists and turns off of my chest would make me feel so good.

More importantly, getting "myself" on a paper is serving several purposes in my "eyes"...
  1. Cleansing/healing of my mind, body and soul
  2. Leaving something for my children for them to understand why "I tick" the way I do
  3. Helping someone else through my experiences
Furthermore, I also realize that "my healing" may not be for some people...  and Frankly, I don't care.  I have already had some bozo leave me a couple of rude comments, and ticked off a member of my family...

Really? ... I DO NOT CARE !

Let me rephrase that a little... I am not trying to bash anyone, this is not what I am setting out to do.  I am writing of my life's experiences and how they have affected me.  Emphasis on my life's experiences.  Therefore, it is not up for discussion! or rather argument.  I went through things and saw, felt and heard things which ultimately affected me... 

courtesy of Bing images
Therefore, let me reiterate... MY EXPERIENCES ARE NOT UP FOR ARGUMENT OR DISCUSSION.  I am expressing myself as I encountered life...

It is what it is, therefore I am who I am !

So if you by chance do not like what I write about what I went through... well think about it... how do you think I felt having to go through it all !?

As I have expressed before, I am not here to disrespect anyone... If anything, if you really give it some thought... actually... I was the one that was disrespected.

There... now all of that ... IN A BALLOON!! 

courtesy of Bing images
To reiterate to some of you, and at the risk of sounding redundant to others... By my writing, or blogging, if you will, I am healing by leaps and bounds.  The best part of it all, (figuratively speaking,) I am releasing all of this negativity that has been weighing me down.. and holding me back... and am placing it all into a "balloon", letting it go... and that's it!  It is behind me!  

I strongly feel that if there ever will be a reason to revisit it, it will only be to explain it all more to my children and/or to help someone else in their healing process.

With 300 days to go (at least, who knows?)...  I am excited to see where this all takes me.



I am willing to let go of the past and heal.
I approve of myself and feel great about myself.

I have no need to do what others think I should. I am strengthened by doing the things I love to do.

  

Blessings to all!!

300 days to go.




All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: