Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 67 ~ I Am Blessed!


Have you ever had one of those days where there were "signs" popping up left and right?  "Signs"-  more in the sense as if "little things" happening here and there... sending you "messages",  which in turn make the hair on the back of your neck stand up and make your knees twinge at the same time?  
courtesy of Bing images

... as if the universe itself was perfectly lined up ... and all the "positive" energy in the world was leaning towards you (or me in this case) in order to send a personal message. 


We had been invited to what ended up being more than "just" the experience of checking out a new church...  from the moment Dean, Calley and I walked into church, I personally was completely taken over with the tingly sensation of wanting to cry.  Don't ask me why... but after some thought, that's the only way I can explain it... a sensation of wanting to cry! 

Of course... today's sermon at church... well, the "message" itself... written for me!  ;)



I have to share this feeling with you!!... I have never felt as confident as I do right now, when I tell you how blessed I feel!

Regardless of all things which have happened to me in my life... Good & bad...  which by the way, made me who I am ...

after EVERYTHING ...

I feel blessed!


Flowers die, stories end, songs fade, memories forgotten, but precious people like you are forever treasured.                 a plaque on the wall in Missionary Jerry and Sherry Daniel's home ~ Nanyuki, Kenya~Africa                 
I am a strong person with a fervent passion. When I act on what I love to do, I am free. I can accomplish what I desire and feel powerful. I am confident that what I choose to do in my life is right for me.    ~  Ronnie Nijmeh
               
Blessings to all!!


298 days to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: