Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 60 ~ Favorite Road Trip?


Happy 100th (+1 day) Lucy! We love you!
Desilu Productions - Courtesy of Bing images
WOW!  Usually... by this time I have recovered from a road trip/drive... however, I am still feeling  pretty exhausted.  


I know what can explain part of it... since we've gotten back home, it's like we've only stopped long enough for a little breaks... but not long enough to fully rest.


Regardless, I'd have to say that this was my ALL-TIME favorite road trip EVER!


To add insult to injury... hahaha... I've been wanting to use that line...  oh brother, now I am convinced that my brain is mush!  I was going to say, that my brain feels like mush... and with that said, I'm sure you don't need much convincing either!  lol! 


I will stop while I'm ahead... and wish you all sweet dreams... sleep with little angels (as Calley would say.)
"I would rather regret the things that I have done
than the things that I have not."
Lucille Ball

Blessings to all!!

305 days to go.




All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: