Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 66 ~ Who Me? Sarcastic? ... Noooo... ;)


You know... I was just thinking... I just finished reading yesterday's post, and I laughed!!  Oh no... don't get me wrong... I sure came off like a bi#@#... Well, that certainly wasn't my intention. Oh no... no weird evil comments or anything like that has made me expand on last night's post or anything...

I just wish there was a sarcasm button sometimes.  It's not like you, the reader, can hear the conversations I have with my laptop while I am writing [this]... and quite honestly I do not want to come across arrogant either [because I certainly am the furthest thing from that]...  So, that's where I am coming from.

courtesy of Bing images
Please, do not misunderstand me either... I stand by everything I write and am not taking anything back of what I wrote yesterday...  I just want you to know that I am sarcastic by nature, and if I was reading this to you out loud you would hear the sarcastic manner or joking tone I tend to have.  Maybe I'll have to insert some goofy pictures or icons when I am joking.  (LOL!)  

Oh, and by the way, I'm not joking about joking around, having a good laugh or about being sarcastic... however, I am never mean!

courtesy of Bing images
Besides, if your laughing, negativity just went out the window!! ... I think it makes sense.  I also once read somewhere that you should laugh at least once every hour... huge stress reducer! and great for the soul.  

One that note...  I am going to end my post tonight on a happy note tonight...


Three small rules for living a happy life
  1. Start each day with a grateful heart.
  2. Focus on the positive aspects of every person you encounter.
  3. End each day with a grateful heart. 

~  Lucy MacDonald
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.                          ~  Woody Allen
If every word I said could make you laugh, I´d talk forever.   ~  The Beach Boys
  


Blessings to all!!

299 days to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: