Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 79 ~ Saving Money On Therapy!


courtesy of Bing images
NEW MILESTONE!!!  3,000 VIEWS!!   This is too cool... 
Here are some blog stats for you (or rather for me, being that I am so amazed by this all)... 
it took 29 days for my blog to reach 1,000 views, another 24 days to reach 2,000 and it has taken 26 days to reach 3,000 views.

I can not explain the feeling I get when I get a comment on my blog ... other than to say that I feel elated, as if my "self-esteem" meter goes off the charts!  

courtesy of Bing images
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that "writing," more than likely, will not be most people's first choice for a "self-help" therapy, let alone "blogging"... although for me IT IS number ONE!  

"Writing/Blogging" has and continues to be very therapeutic for me... not to mention all the money I am saving on actually going to a psychologist??!!  Could you imagine that if everyone that goes to therapy were to start writing? or if they were prescribed to write a journal...  hmmmm....  very interesting thought.  Anyways... it works for me, plus I don't get kicked out in mid thought at the end of the hour!  LOL!


Instead... I kick myself off my laptop in time to publish my post before midnight!


And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.  The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.     ~Sylvia Plath

Writing became such a process of discovery that I couldn't wait to get to work in the morning:  I wanted to know what I was going to say.     ~Sharon O'Brien

If I fall asleep with a pen in my hand, don't remove it - I might be writing in my dreams.    ~Terri Guillemets 
Blessings to all!!


286 days to go


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: