Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 70 ~ I Believe...

courtesy of Bing images
New Milestone!!  Yes!!   I did it... I've been blogging for 10 weeks now!  Awesome!  

I would have to say that in the last ten weeks my life has changed... and for the better.  I have let go of so much... that in turn, I feel as if I stand a foot taller, and have less weight on my shoulders. 

My life... has become a much better life because of my blogging.  I can't explain it... other than to say that I feel happy.  Maybe I can explain it... I'm changing to a more positive way of living.  Mind, body and soul.

courtesy of Bing images
I have let go of so much negativity, and at the same time have accepted life's imperfections, as well as others' ... in turn I look at life in a much happier light!  I am learning to experience life in a positive way.... live life like I haven't ... dream big... work hard... reach for the stars!  Get the Prize!   OK! Get me off the merry-go-round!!  LOL!!  (OK maybe it sounded better when I yelled it at my laptop!)

I am not saying that I am all miss little perfect now... because I'm not.  I have my moments... believe me I do.  Then... I have to stop and think.. process, rein myself in and re-coop!  In other words, I sometimes have found myself feeling like I am forcing being positive... however, I read some where that if you repeat positive thoughts, affirmations, goals etc... they come true!  Even if it feels forced at first... as time goes on you start to believe it. 
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.    ~ Harriet Tubman
Storms make oaks take roots.   - Proverb 
As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more.  Jules Renard 


Blessings to all!!


295 days / 42 weeks to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: