Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 74 ~ Ouch! I Can't Stand Up!

courtesy of Bing images
Threw my back out sleeping last night!  Yes sleeping!... How is that possible? you ask...  All I can say is that it is possible and I don't know how it happened... but it did!

So with that said... I am having a very difficult time writing.  I tried it sitting at the table... no, that didn't do it... lasted only five minutes.  And then after what seemed an entire production just to get my laptop set up so that I can write in bed... well I've managed to be able to last a little longer than the five minutes... but that's not to say that I am not in pain - because I am.

courtesy of Bing images
Well, with all that said... Tonight's post will a short one, being continued in the morning (God willing.)  I am also going to go to bed thinking positive thoughts, so that when I get up tomorrow... I will be as good as new.  
I believe... that either you control your attitude or it controls you.  ~ author unknown
Nothing is impossible... the word itself says "I'M POSSIBLE"!  ~ Audrey Hepburn
 You must be capable of changing and rearranging your priorities so that your final goal can be achieved.  - author unknown.


Blessings to all!!


291 days to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: