Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 68 ~ I Didn't Finish Short... I Landed Among the Stars!


For as much as I want to be positive, and truly live that way, I actually have to make motions to do so...  you know actually move and do things... continue to try to make each day better than the day before...

Well... today was like being in limbo.  I may have accomplished something this morning, however... this afternoon totally went down the toilet!

Additionally, my brain is completely mush!! and I really do not feel like writing/blogging tonight.

courtesy of Bing images

Honestly, I didn't feel 100% today... really started moving really slow after lunch.  BUT that doesn't change the disappointed feeling I have in my gut of not accomplishing as much as I should have... or rather how much I would have liked to have taken care of.

On a positive note... I am writing my blog and keeping my commitment!  Therefore, if I look at the big picture... I took care of what I needed to and kept my word while I was at it!

Therefore... even though I didn't do as much as I would have liked to, in the end I landed among the stars!! by getting what I did get to done!


"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." Buddha 
"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."  -- Chinese proverb  


             
Blessings to all!!


297 days to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: