Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 72 ~ With Structure Comes Implementation...

courtesy of Bing images
Now that I have a game plan... that's all fine and dandy!   (sounds of fingers tapping on the table top...)

SOLUTION:  The key... the secret ... One word... IMPLEMENTATION!

PROBLEM:  To get my arse moving!!!

Ok... so all of this sounds really simple.  I know what I want ... and I know what I have to do to accomplish it...

HOLD the BUS!! (sounds of screeching tires!!)  

Then if it's so simple, why can't I "get 'er done?"  Oh my gosh... why does something that sounds so simple seem as if I have to climb Mount Everest!?!

IDEA!!:  I think there's a possibility of this having an overwhelming affect on me...  So I am going to take a different approach to this.

I am going to tackle this step by step.  HOW? you ask... well...

courtesy of Bing images
Step 1... move Vision Board to a more "in your face" spot that is more accessible...  hence this will have more of a positive affect on the "scheme of things" ... like actually doing it's job!!  lol!!  [a lot of good it does to have a "vision board" if it's not really being used/ being effective]  Then make a couple of updates to it (moving, spice store, online business and jobs ).



Step 2... update "honey do" list.  
  1. finish house remodel:  master bath, Calley's bath, paint Calley's room, master bedroom and living room
  2. work on schedule for Calley's homeschooling and "life" in general
  3. work on online business goals
  4. work on sending resumes out
  5. look for perfect west coast location for our life (ties in with number4)


Step 3... In this step... there's a saying "a picture is worth a thousand words" ...  well hopefully the following clip art will say it all...
courtesy of Bing images

The point to today's post... well sometimes it is easier said than done.  However...and I mean a Big HOWEVER on this...  sometimes it good to be flexible and in my case... I think I need to get into a routine, (once I know what the goals are that is,) and don't stop until its done!!  In other words... don't think about it... Just Do IT!!


courtesy of Bing images


I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.  ~   Philippians 4:13

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” - Howard Thurman 
"Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go.”   ~ Natalie Goldberg 

 *  Here's a quote I came by, which isn't really relevant, BUT I just have to share it with you!!
“Cooking is like making love, you do it well, or you do not do it at all”  ~  Harriet van Horne


  
Blessings to all!!


293 days to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent
.

No comments: