Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 55 ~ More Than Just A Souvenir!

Unfortunately, our days here in Pointe Dume are now numbered.  Big sad face!  However, this trip I am taking so much back with me~.

This trip has been more than just about my 30th high school reunion; it's been more than just about loosing weight (and maintaining it off and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for not only myself and my family)...

This family vacation, in my eyes and in my heart, has brought my family closer and has given me a wholesome look at myself and my life.

So many times, myself included, we are so quick to judge the driver next to us (who by the way may have just totally cut us off~ clueless to any of their surroundings), or even the person sitting next to you at a restaurant...  more so, we forget, that just like ourselves, these people also have troubles of their own.

I have come to the realization, that besides ALL of my trials and tribulations, ups and downs, and all the history I have left behind me, that I AM BLESSED!!

Even though we may struggle to pay our bills, or just to cope with the daily ins and outs of our own lives... I have a beautiful family, a husband that is dedicated to his family's happiness, and children who are healthy, and still with me.

And myself... well, I have never felt this good about myself!!!

Now, I can't take all the credit.  I give credit to my family, and all the lovely people that are on my "Dream Team"!  

Why?  Well, I have never in my life have felt like I have so many people on my side.  Not that there are sides to choose.  What I mean is that, I feel as if I have the biggest family in the world that loves and supports me.  Who understands me.... and still loves me!!  

I feel a renewed strength within me, including faith that is never ending.  I feel that we can do anything that we set our mind and heart to.

And with that said... I feel blessed!  

Blessings to all!!

310 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: