Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 69 ~ On Goes The Light!

I can't believe the fact that I have been sitting here for the last hour and a half wondering what I am to write about... going back and forth between games on Facebook and staring at the beginning of my blog - with a blank stare of course.

I do have something to share with you... a sort of revelation on my part.

Today was our semi-monthly appointment with Calley's therapist.  Psychologist.  We started going to him because of behavior issues we were having with Calley.  Funny thing, it's not Calley.  What I mean is that... sure she needs [almost] constant stimulation and if she doesn't get it, well, she starts going nuts!  LOL!  Just kidding!! LOL!!.. No, but really... Calley gets bored.  Then, if she gets bored, well that's when she starts getting into trouble.  (will elaborate more on this subject at a later date.) 

courtesy of Bing images
I told Dr. Jesus, " I have realized that I need to let go a little.  I have to plan everything out, and when it doesn't go down perfect... I loose it! ~  I  have to stop and breathe and let go of things and accept that for right now, things won't be perfect.

I could not believe what I had said... It was as if a LIGHT BULB turned on!  I mean, it was as if my mouth had a mind of its own and THEN my brain decided to join the party and get clued in!  

My George, I think she's got it!!!

Why didn't I think of that myself!!  (sarcasm!)  LOL!

No, seriously... I could not believe what I had said... let go and accept that life is not perfect!

So... when I start freaking out that things aren't done... cleaned, mowed, cooked or I'm ten minutes behind schedule... I will have to remember...  let go... life's not perfect!   As if that will be easy!  ;) (wink wink)
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences.  ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Positive thoughts are not enough. There have to be positive feelings and positive actions.
Believe you can and you’re half way there. – Theodore Roosevelt 
          
Blessings to all!!


296 days to go.



All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: