Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 58 ~ And Now to Work Towards Our Dreams!


It seems so surreal to be driving home right now!  Pinch me!  Were we ever in LA, or NOT?  

Edmonds, WA ~ October 2008
Again that TIME thing...  it just seems to go so quick!  I know each and every one of us experience this with our own lives, especially when it comes to seeing our children grow.

Speaking of which... I can't even believe that I am knocking on 50's door!  First of all... I do not feel my age, nor do I act it!  Having a four and a half year old doesn't hurt either... only adds to the immaturity!  

Then I start thinking about my boys... who today respectively are twenty-four and twenty... and I start thinking that possibly I may be getting older... and as quick as that thought comes to mind... I SNAP OUT OF IT!!

I feel that we all have choices, including how old we want to be and feel.  I, personally never want or will get old.  This is my choice! and what I have decided.

Furthermore, I will forever stay as old as I am chronologically at this moment.  I almost have to... especially if I have to keep up with Calley.

So, as we travel eastbound headed back home... I not only take back with me fabulous memories, but I also am taking back with me a ton of MOTIVATION and a new Outlook!

We have created new goals, and must now start our great journey towards meeting them.

I feel motivated and am moving in the direction of my dreams.
I feel alive, energized and motivated to take on any task in front of me.
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing- that’s why we recommend it daily.”   ~Zig Ziglar 
 

Blessings to all!!

307 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: