Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 43 ~ Dieting Makes for a Loss for Words

All this dieting and getting no where is starting to get to me!  And now is not a good time to start getting grouchy!

I'm at a loss for words!  I'm trying to remain positive, especially so I do not look like a complete idiot for trying to loose 15 pounds in 21 days.  I really thought I could do it!  I really did. And as unhealthy as it may sound, I have this hidden dream, if you will, that in the next week I drop at least half of what I was suppose to. Funny thing is... I look like I have dropped weight... but the "lack of education" wii states different!

Like I said, I am trying to remain positive... especially because the next two weeks will be filled with visits with family and friends!  Can't wait!

I'll be strong, and carry lots of celery sticks and other snacks in my purse!  lol!! 
every experience is an opportunity the learn and grow.
don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do" -John Wooden  
be the change you wish to see in the world.  -gandhi 

Blessings to all!


322 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: