Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 40 ~ ♪♫•Feeling Good! ♪♫• Just the Way That I Should!! ♪♫• So Good!♪♫•

Even though I have been at a standstill on my "weight loss challenge" the past three days... I am not going to let that, or anything else discourage me from doing what I am absolutely LOVING!!


Courtesy of Bing images
I was a little disappointed when for the third day in a row, I had not lost any weight!  ...great thing about that was, that I did gain any either!!  


Luckily I kept pretty busy today with an unexpected appointment, which thankfully kept my mind off of the "stand still" I have found myself in.


My day ended on a great note after seeing my father-in-law!!... he asked me in such an excited tone as to how many pounds I had lost... "so what are the numbers?"  I hesitated and responded with a little frown on my face... "I haven't lost any in the past three days, haven't gain anything either though.



My father-in-law was like an "instant cheerleader!"  He told me not to worry about it and to continue with my work outs, not to get discourage, etc... and that I CAN DO IT!! 

Goes back to what I was telling you about how blessed I am in regards to my family!!  My father-in-law is so awesome!!  This man sets such a wonderful example of a Christian man, father and husband for all his children, myself and Calley included of course!  


He advises me, does not judge me, and when I have stuck my foot in my mouth, has looked the other way sort-of-speak!  I call him "Dad"... because that is what he is to me!!  And he respects me as well, even when it comes to Calley.     

Today was a great day!  I felt great about myself all day long!  


Faith isn't something I must have before I move in the direction of my dreams.  Instead, it's something that develops after I start moving.           author unknown



Blessings to all!

325 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: