Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 47 ~ What's Your Paradise?

I just woke up in a cold sweat... I obviously fell asleep.  I'm so goofy sometimes, I crack myself up.  If I just woke up... I must have been asleep!!  Oh brother... sometimes I wonder about myself!  LOL!

Today, we must have walked for what seems two or three miles.  [And, is it true that you double the distance if you were walking in sand?! ;) ]  You definitely loose both track of time and distance when you are surrounded by such beauty in paradise and when you're sharing it with your two favorite people...  my husband and daughter!!  My own paradise!!!

I am so grateful for the time that my family is spending together... I can honestly say that this time together is a God's send!

I must say that my legs are really feeling the walk, as the rest of my body and my eyes ... especially when every so often I am staring at the back of my eyelids!!  Seems as if I still have not caught up with sleep since our drive out - however, I hope to tonight!!

The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful


Blessings to all!!

318 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: