Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 46 ~ Strong As An Oak Tree

WoW! Day 46... who would have thunk it!  Not me... that's for sure!  It is not that I am disciplined by any means... and its not that I am a failure either.  I am pretty sure that I am not the only one that has started a project and not finished it... and Lord knows that I have "not finished" something more than once...  I just feel so happy and proud, that after 46 days I am still at it and with a vengeance!  

I realize that it is only Day 46 and I have 319 days still to go... but as far as I am concerned 46 is a good number... and I AM STILL GOING STRONG!

With all that said... I am so tired tonight, and feeling good... especially after a two hour walk on the sand, up and down paths, that I am really feeling it!

... I bid you a good night, and hope and wish that you sleep with little angels... as my sweet little Calley does.
I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday 
Blessings to all!!

319 days to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: