Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 42 ~ ♪♫• Ch...ch...changes... ♪♫• (turn and face the strain) ♪♫•

Just finished up my sixth week of writing... and so prepared for whatever my seventh week has in store for me!


Courtesy of Bing images
Today, I got up and realized that if I wanted to be happy, I needed to do something about it!  I immediately called for Dean, and shared my discovery...  "What have I done?!  I can not go back to where I was teaching.  I was miserable there most of the year... and became more grouchier as the year advanced."...not only that... "We can't place Calley in public school because she is too young and "they" won't test her for another year"...

The decision was made... I will be home schooling Calley this year...  We can't put her in a pre-k class- she will climb the walls and be so bored (she knows all the material)... and we can no longer afford to the school she was going to...  We will all be much happier this way!

Courtesy of Bing images
I dropped the bomb on everyone today... and then got busy with housework... sorry ...

What will I do?  ...   Will I follow my dreams? ...  


Well one thing is for sure... I want to be happy... and I want to have positive people in my life... and quite frankly, I have to respect not only what I do- but who I work for.  
My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
When I believe in myself, so do others
 I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.

Blessings to all!

323 days /  46 weeks to go.

All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent. 

No comments: