Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 322 ~ "V" is for Vacation!

"V" is for Vacation... a family Vacation in a Villa.  Vasting in the sun while splashing in the Mediterranean as the vineyards ripen...  

Wow almost sounds like the beginning of some romantic novel.  Big smile.  Seriously...

One of my goals, my dream... is to go on a month long vacation with anyone in our family that will join us, my husband, children and a few good friends.  

Whether we go to the beaches of Hawaii, a cruise in the Caribbean, tour Europe and its beautiful castles or just romp around in our own backyard (the good ol' US of A), it does not matter... As long as I am with my loved ones.


I know I will have made it when I am able to fulfill my "Dream Family Vacation"! 

"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport."

~George Winters



"Just as soon as I get back from this vacation, I'm gonna need a vacation "
~Unknown 


Blogging A to Z Challenge April 2012... What will "W" bring us tomorrow?

Blessings...

43 days to go...  

... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  


Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  U.S Copyright laws apply.  © 2012

5 comments:

Pepper said...

That's my ultimate dream too... to go on a month-long vacation with the people closest to my heart- and that's just two of them :)

Yup, it doesn't matter where, as long as we're together.

Czjai said...

Oh, vacation!
Take me with you, Carla! Anywhere but here! :)

Angela said...

There are certain members of my family that may make me crazy if I stayed with them for a month. There are a few I would love to go on vacation with.... that would be really lovely! I hope you get your dream vacation someday! :)

Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

Vacation sounds great, Carla. Noticed some changes on the blog.. is it just me? Or did you really change things :)

CrazyNutsMom said...

I am so there. I would have a hard time deciding which one to go to first if I had to pick one of those beautiful sites. Thanks for sharing!