Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 278 ~ Keep Your Germs To Yourself, Please

Well we survived another!  What a blessing!  Forget that we had to spend two hours at the doctor's office...  the important thing is that we made it through the day.

I know I have said this before... even though my heart goes out to my sweet little girl for once again being sick, I do enjoy all the klingy, snuggle time we get to have.

Once we got back from the doctors, there was a sense of relief to have an explanation of why Calley was not well....  The culprit... strep throat!

First thing out of my mouth to the doctor was... but she hasn't been around anyone that has been sick.  All she could say to me was that for all we know she could have caught something just by waiting out in her waiting room.

Calley's doctor was so sweet to me.  She saw that I was feeling bad, and gave me a big hug.  She asked me to step back and look at Calley.  Even though my little sunshine is sick, she was bouncing on and off the examination table.  All in all Calley is okay... that's what matters most.   

Argh!  I can't help but want to pull my hair out.  I do everything I can to help my baby be healthy... and what happens... she gets her germs from the doctor's waiting room!  I think the next time we're in there, I am going to put a breathing mask on Calley!  

Maybe Michael Jackson was onto something?  and all this time I thought that the Japanese were trying to make a fashion statement by wearing the masks!  lol!

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.  ~ Benjamin Franklin
A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.  ~ Mary Poppins, via Richard M Sherman 

Blessings to all!!

87 days to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Some images courtesy of google and bing images.  U.S Copyright laws may apply.  ©

1 comment:

Anne @ Green Eggs and Moms said...

Aww am sorry to hear you kiddo is sick. And getting a few germs from time to time is an unfortunate yet inevitable occurrence - and it does suck. Hope she gets better soon!