Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 294 ~ Dean & Carla...Through the Years II

Tonight I am posting part two of a Wordless Wednesday two-parter... 
a tribute to Dean and I for our anniversary. 

Happy Anniversary!  I wouldn't change a thing.  Loving you always.

Dean & I

Through the years...










Recent pictures...

 Calley and I enjoying lunch out...our favorite thing to do, next to shopping that is.



Calley and her Daddy constantly practice UFC moves... here you see Daddy tapping out!  watch out boys!


Looking forward to future memories we will make together.  I want to say that I can't hardly wait, but truth be told I want to savor each moment as it comes.

Together we are a family. 
 You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.  ~Desmond Tutu
A family is a little world created by love.  ~ author unknown 
Blessings to all!!

71 days to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  U.S Copyright laws apply.  ©

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Lovely pics Carla. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary,Carla!