Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 293 ~ Dean & Carla...Through the Years I

In the spirit of my last two posts about Dean and I... our wedding... our anniversary... our love... 

Tonight I am posting part one of a Wordless Wednesday two-parter... a tribute to Dean and I for our anniversary. 

Happy Anniversary!  I wouldn't change a thing.  Loving you always.

Dean & I

Through the years...






continued...

We love because he first loved us.  ~ 1 John 4:19 (NIV)

Blessings to all!!

72 days to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Images are courtesy of google or Bing images.  Some images maybe labeled property of Carla Barila Karam and of this blog, Taking Back My Life ~ Making It My Own.  U.S Copyright laws apply.  ©


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, great pictures!! I love the pregnant one especially!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I love that picture too! Our last date out together before becoming parents... Calley was born two weeks later. ... and our lives have never been the same since.

Becky McNeer said...

So cute!

Jill said...

Great pics! How many years?

Kenya G. Johnson said...

These are sweet. It's hard to pic a favorite but I'll go with the last one since I said, "Awww".

Ang said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures! It's so great when you can look back at old photos and relive some of your best memories for a short time! You look like an awesome couple!

Spanish Pinay said...

awww, you guys are a lovely couple!

visiting from voiceboks!

Spanish Pinay

Becky Jane said...

Gotta love the burp cloth on Daddy's shoulder...that's what makes a man into a REAL man! Your pictures through the years are priceless. I enjoyed both posts.

Thanks for sharing them with us Carla!