Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 285 ~ YES! ... She's Ba-aack

Today is the last Monday I will ever be 48 ! 

YES!!  She's Ba-ack!  

After a month or so, okay maybe two or three (wink, wink) months, [I have to be honest here] of being taken over by my crazy twin (Kinda like Vicky and Nicky on One Life to Live or Jess and Tess... exactly!I  OR one better... Kate and Connie on General Hospital).  Seems like D.I.D is popular in daytime Soaps.  

Actually I probably should not joke about this.  Dissociative Identity Disorder (D.I.D), originally known as Multiple Personality Disorder, is a serious mental disorder.  After doing a quick search on this disorder, and 40,000,000 results later...  I would have to say that this is no joking matter.  Mental Disorders are no laughing matter.  The fact that my mother has had O.C.D for the past forty+ years, and my sister is Bi-Polar... and I am not able to have healthy relationships with them....   Well I would have to say, that I am blessed to have the mind that I do!!

Today was a very productive day.  I think the trick behind it all, for me was... DO NOT SIT DOWN ONCE YOU START!  Basically don't think about being busy, just do it.

I made it a point last night that when I woke up this morning, I was to change what I have been doing (the last several months).  I have to !   Otherwise... nothing will change. 

Sooo... that's what I did today.  I gave myself about a half an hour of waking up time, another forty-five minutes for checking me email, comments, stats, blog hopping and that was it.  I was off and running!  Having Calley feeling better, made it easy to get us up and going.  

Having Calley sick most of the last month and a half had us snuggling first thing in the morning for a longer than usual.  We like watching the end of Good Morning America (which gives us the weather for the day.)  When Calley is sick, she wants to be held and cuddled.  It makes her feel better.  

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, my Calley is a very unique, curious, and a "hands on" little girl.   If I do not snuggle and hang out with her, as she starts feeling better she'll start getting into trouble.   My baby girl is nothing like her brothers... we have to be doing something together at all times.  Let me put it to you this way, if all of a sudden I notice that she's not around AND it's quiet... well I can guarantee you that she is into something!

I must finish tonight's post by thanking you (YES AGAIN!)... my friends, fellow blog hoppers and frequent readers for all your wonderful comments.  Your words left a wonderful impression on me.  They were loving, supportive, encouraging, and best of all ... thought provoking.  Your words were inspiring and above all.... M O T I V A T I N G ! ! ! 
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! 

Gratitude is the memory of the heart.  ~Jean Baptiste Massieu, translated from French
Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.  ~Confucius 

Blessings to all!!

80 days to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Some images courtesy of google and bing images.  U.S Copyright laws may apply.  ©

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to the momentum issue. As long as I keep moving I can accomplish 4000% more than if I allow myself to sit down for five minutes. If I rest, I'm done. Happy birthday!

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I LOVE this idea: "Don't think about being busy, just do it." Such great advice that I really need to apply to my day :0)

Susan said...

I am the same way. If i just keep going, I can actually forget how exhausted I am all the time!
Happy early Birthday!!

insomnia said...

Glad you have come out of your funk:) We all get stuck in that kind of mood sometimes.
Jill from voiceboks.

Unknown said...

You are correct. Once I sit down at the computer, the hours can fly by. I'll have go give myself a time limit. Thanks