Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 280 ~ No Sugar Coating Here!

I wish there was something to dig me out of this pit I have dug for myself.  Somehow, don't ask me how because I don't know how... but, I manage to hide it from Calley... however, I know that things all the way around, could be better.

I'm in what some people say, a "slump".  Do I want to be in this "slump"?  No, I do not!  However, I am having a horrible time trying to even connect.  I've been doing a minimal amount of housework, laundry, dishes, meals, and even minimal social networking!  I have hardly promoted my blog this week.

No, my house is not a complete disaster.  But, it's not at its normal and usual sparkly self.  I guess that's one good thing... at least I am still keeping up with daily chores, minimal (lol) of course, and I make it a point of keeping my sink clean and making my bed each day is a must!

What have I been doing, beside feeling sorry for myself?   because I am just not getting "it"... I have been using Calley as an excuse.  I have been spending a lot of one on one time with her.  Coloring, watching classic Disney movies, schooling, and taking care of her while she has been sick.  Quite honestly, she is loving all the attention.

Another thing that has been a constant, a way of release, self-therapy if you will, something to look forward to... has been my blogging.  I refuse to quit on this.  It is not an option not to write my daily post.  Even if I was not in the "mood", like tonight, I forced myself to write at least one line.  Funny, I always end up with more than one line.  wink, wink.

At the beginning, I gave you all my word that I would be honest and not sugar coat anything... well this is me being a little depressed, somewhat disappointed, having a desire of wanting more to life, and my realizing that I want a purpose!  That's It !!  I want a purpose!   

I want to feel a passion for something... I want that to be my purpose... I want this purpose to be like my dream come true.  I want to feel that desire... the fire in me.  As if I am trying to create "the" perfect masterpiece.  Is that too much to ask?

I think not!  I will not give up!  I have to set an example for my daughter, for my children.  I leave it in your hands, my Lord.  Amen.

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.   ~ Matthew 7:7  (NIV)
This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.  ~ 1 John 5:14 (NIV) 

Blessings to all!!

85 days / 12 weeks to go...

PS... for a, l & c.  You are my sunshine(s).  

Some images courtesy of google and bing images.  U.S Copyright laws may apply.  ©

10 comments:

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

oh, i know how you feel! i was telling telling my neighbor, "i just feel...weird!" and she said "me too!" i chalk it up to energy in the universe right now. i keep trying to keep the momentum up in actions, even if inside i am feeling like something is off, something i can't quite put my finger on. i just remind myself this is too shall pass...it will. i also find myself in these moments taking extra time with my kids, so maybe that's the purpose of it all. who knows?! ps i love your honesty!

Cynthia said...

Sigh, I'm sorry you're not feeling happiness right now. I realize this is probably something you don't want to hear right now, but ride the lows and enjoy the highs. Things will get brighter soon and a purpose will develop with patience. Good luck my friend!

P.S.- You're not pregnant are you? :)

Tara said...

Sorry to hear you are experiencing those feelings. Don't know if it ever makes one feel better to be told, "we all experiences some degree of those feelings," but it's true. I think you have the right mentality and will push through it!

Your vB friend - Tara :)

Unknown said...

Thank you all for your tender words. Maybe it is the universe.. some odd things are happening to people I know.. I will definitely hang in there... I have no other choice. Blessings to you all!

Nicole Orriëns said...

I suppose these feelings are part of life. They too shall pass! Nothing ever stays the same, and in this case, that's a good thing.

Momfever

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you try to write ONE funny line. You always show the levity of pretty much any situation and for that, even when I am down, I find some reason to smile reading your blog. That won't make your troubles go away but you are affecting all of your readers and that should make you smile.

Czjai said...

Hang in there Carla! I guess this is just one of those 'emo moments'... Don't worry, you'll get your groove back. I know you will! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you! How right you are. Thank God... for they too shall pass.

Unknown said...

You made me tear up and my heart smile. For that I thank you.

Unknown said...

My groove!! Yes... that's it! I want it back.. thank you for your encouraging words! :)