Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 148 ~ New Rage

I don't know how to say this, other than just blurting it out... I've been quite irritable lately.  Seems like the slightest little thing can set me off... anything or anyone is fair game.  

Funny thing is that more times than not, the result of this is that I feel like a complete jack ass after the fact and then I feel compelled to apologize afterwards. 

I have to tell you that I did not used to be this way.  I used to be happy all the time.  Very tolerable of others.  Let me tell you that It definitely does not help that I can not tolerate stupidity to begin with... now, well let's just say that I do not have a problem pointing out the obvious.

Regardless, I must say that I do try to avoid volatile situations.  If I see a situation ahead of time that I know I am going to rip someone's head off (figuratively speaking of course,) I will send Dean in to take care of it.  I must say that so far this system is working out great. 

      “To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”    ~  Robert Muller



I am thankful that I am smart enough to figure things out.



Blessings to all!!


217 days to go...




All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: