Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day 164 ~ I Will Not Give Up...

When I started my journey, I never stated that I was an expert or that I was perfect, or that I was a perfect expert...  (lol) just kidding... an attempt at humor again... anyway...

courtesy of Bing images
The point I am trying to make, is that I am taking life one day at a time.  Most times my days may not turn out the way I set them out to, even so, I set out each day to do better than the day before. Learning as I go.

funny, one thing I remember my father saying to me when I was in my 20s  (one of the few good memories I have with him as an adult) ..."Carlita... (he called me that once in a while, when we were one on one)...  there isn't a handbook at life, or being a dad...  one tries to do the best we can..."

Well... I'm trying the best I can... at this thing called life...and writing my own manual as I go...on being a wife... at being a mother... a daughter... a sister... I will not give up... I will be strong,

I will not give up ... I will be strong.

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request.    ~  1 Chronicles 4:10   (NIV)


I am thankful for finally recognizing the wonderful person that I am, and always have been. 


Blessings to all!!


201 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

3 comments:

Sagittarian said...

I love this post, being positive in everything, it gives us inspiration indeed! I would say I will not give up too! I will make it! and I will be more stronger in facing life and realities of life!:)

Thanks for sharing us your post! Have a great evening!

Unknown said...

<3 <3 <3 A Sincere Thank You! Please do not give up... I will never surrender! Half of the battle is the struggle and the other half is enjoying the fruits of our labor.

Sagittarian said...

Yes Carla what you have said are true, and I do believe that any struggle or hardship can be fruitful in the end with help of HIM. Thanks a lot for encouraging too.

Have a wonderful day Carla!:)