Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 172 ~ Committed to Myself

Today has been an overwhelming day ...  I really am too tired to try to watch my p's and q's, let alone not wanting to take the chance of my saying something that may upset anyone.

It doesn't just take discipline to respond to one of life's moves against us, but it also takes patience and courage.  It is bad enough that we are caught off-guard most of the time, but to also be expected to handle life's  head games without making a mistake once in a while is ludicrous.  

This is why tonight I am taking the time to think about today's events thoroughly in order to be able to make sense of it all in the most positive fashion.

Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps someday you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction. When one door closes, another always opens.    ~ author unknown


I am thankful for the fact that I am committed to making a wonderful life for my family and myself.


Blessings to all!!


193 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: