Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 152 ~ A "Housekeeping" Kind of Monday

A shout out to
Salvatore Vuono for his picture!
Well I must say that today has been one of those "housekeeping" Mondays.  I woke up, did my usual breakfast routine... including feeding Calley, tea, check email, check blog and spend fifteen to thirty minutes researching my dreams.

As my day progressed, it truly ended up being a productive day!  I finished painting my bedroom- just need to do one last thing... and my bedroom will be pretty.  I'll post a picture after I am done.  (big smile!)

Additionally, I was able to set some time aside to work on my blog's design.  I've been doing a little "housekeeping" on it as well.  I'm in the process of revamping it, with hopes of being able to unveil it soon. 

Writing my blog is turning out to be a beautiful, enlightening and enriching experience.  Not only am I growing into the happy, strong person I have always known I was, but I am also learning to accept "my past."   I want you to know that at times it is not easy putting myself out there, however the fact that in turn I have been meeting some great people, makes it easier to do so.

A a special bonus, I've received some pretty cool messages from friends and strangers alike. Which have been humbling.  So much so,  that it makes me want to write even more.  Thank you.    

If I had to relive a Monday... well let's just say that this would be a good one.   As I continued to work... my day was over before I knew it.

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.    ~ Albert Schweitzer


I am thankful for the great experiences my blog has given me... including the experience of getting to know the real me.



Blessings to all!!


213 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: