Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 151 ~ Love is Having A Girly Weekend!


Picture by Stuart Miles
First off... YAY!! 6,000 HITS!   WOW!!  I am humbled!  Thank you for your new and continued support.   


As I finally sit down after a busy weekend, I gaze upon the wonderful times shared with my family.  


Mine and Calley's weekend started when I received a call from mom (my mother in law) late  Friday morning asking, or rather letting me know that Calley and I were being invited to manis and pedis by her and Nicole (close family friend- actually one of my brother in laws old girlfriend, who is like the most special little sister a girl could have, see Day 36.)  How can a gal say no to mani and a pedi?!


Photo by Digitalart
So there we were (ay! I wish I would have gotten a picture!) the four of us getting pampered!  What a treat!!  Oh and Calley, well she was in heaven!  She loved every minute of it!  "Mommy, I want purple on my toes and pink on my fingers!  Once again, Thank You Mom and Nicole!!

A good portion of Saturday was spent at a business development seminar, at which a person afterwards is guaranteed to always walk away all fired up!  There is something to be said about being in a room full of positive people.


I know we were supposed to gain an hour this morning with daylight saving time ending, even so, how come no one slept past seven?  Well, I guess one good thing came out of that... we had plenty of time to get to Dean's aunt's home for the family's traditional Sunday brunch.  


Afterwards, Calley, mom and I ended the weekend by going to the big Christmas Bazaar at the El Paso Convention Center.  By the time we were done, we were done!  Let me tell you, having a wonderful weekend takes the energy out of you!  


I am thankful for my mother in law~  Mom thank you for being such a great example as the wonderful, caring and faithful woman you are.


Blessings to all!!


214 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: