Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 165 ~ Learning the Game

The past few days ... phew! Seems like I just stepped out of a whirlwind, and the storm is not even over.

Courtesy of Bing images
I must say that tonight I feel very thankful for all that I have, for all who are in my life and for being able to be smart enough to realize that this is just a temporary bump in the road.

I know that there will continue to be struggles in life, but it is how we deal with those struggles that enriches our lives even more.  We all get knocked down once in a while, however its how we take the punches that makes us stronger and wiser for the next time.

I am not saying that all is better...  but it certainly is on its way.  

Do know that yes, there will be a next time... just make sure you have your punching gloves on and be prepared.  Remember to keep your eyes on your opponent and duck when necessary.  More importantly do not forget to laugh along the way and lean on your Dream Team when necessary.  They are there for that reason... to help you when you are down and support you when you are up.

Having said that... I would like to thank you all for the 7,000+ views my blog reached today.  It's an amazing feeling to share with all of you and more importantly are the things I have learned about myself on this journey.  Thank you for riding shotgun.

Gratitude brings more to be grateful about. so today I make the point of expressing gratitude for everything in my life.    ~ Louise L. Hay

A friend is one who strengthens you with prayers, blesses you with love and encourages you with hope.    ~ author unknown


I am thankful for the fact that each day that goes by I am a stronger in my faith and I am surrounded by a wonderful, caring family.


Blessings to all!!


200 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: