Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 174 ~ My Do It Yourself Project

I have a feeling that this time next week I will be banging my head up against the wall wondering what I have gotten myself into!

courtesy of Bing images...
Honestly... It could not have been a better time for Calley to be sick... the fact that she is sleeping most of the day away has been a great help.  Especially since I have spent a better part of it working on my new blog.

In just a couple of days I will be launching my "new blog."  Although... I have to let you know that I am starting to get a little anxious.  However, knowing that this is good for me.  Plus, why should I worry?...  after all I have all of  you to keep me in check!  right?

There is no greater motivation than one that forces you to be accountable not only to yourself, but to others.  I always did do better going to the gym with a friend, rather than alone.  Not that I didn't go, I just had a better work out with a work out buddy.  I worked harder, and it was always more fun and enjoyable doing so with a friend.  So, now I have you as my life work out buddy.  

I am almost certain that some of you might think I am insane for not only starting a second blog, but to do it right before the holidays.  I could not agree with you more!  (ha ha I think I am crazy! ha ha) [just kidding, for those of you that do not know me,  I am not crazy, nor do I seriously think that about myself.] This is my lame attempt to humor(at my expense.)  still laughing, I don't know... but now I have the "giggles." 

Okay, seriously... that is the beauty of it all.  I need to face life head on... right at the holidays!  Test myself, better yet learn about myself.  I need to start thinking of what I want my "reality" to be.  How do I want to live my life?  What kind of life do I want to have?  Do I want to live a long healthy life?  Do I want to be mobile, active and have fun?  and Do I want to do so over weight?  Or continue to go up and down with my weight?  How do I want to see myself as I age?    

So, why not start at the holidays?  Why not now, instead of continuously putting it off... 

I feel that I am still young enough to do something about my life, the quality of it and improve upon my health.  I thank God that I am healthy and that I have not suffered any severe ailments.  

At the age of forty-four years old my father had been diagnosed with severe cancer, had a twenty-two plus pound tumor removed from him, and was near death,  WOW!  When I think about that... I am forty-eight (almost forty-nine ...yikes!) and I thank God that the times I have been in the hospital were for three different c-sections, when my babies were born.

Alright, enough said.  I am as ready as I will ever be for my new project.  Project me.  I have been working on the design end of my blog... so we'll see when it's all done what you think.  And if I experience anything near to what I have writing this blog, then I know it will be enlightening, empowering, educational, life cleansing, and above all I will keep it LIGHT and FUN!

It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project.  ~Napoleon Hill


One characteristic of winners is they always look upon themselves as a do it yourself project.  ~ Denis Waitley 


I am thankful for the times my family is together.


Blessings to all!!


191 days to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: