Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 175 ~ Here's to Growing!

courtesy of Bing images
Unbelievable!  I mean, really.  Who would have thunk?  Today, is my 175th post.  Which means I have now been blogging for 25 weeks now.  WOW!!

Blogging has become a way of life for me. A positive way at life.  I remember there being a couple of days that I was so tired, that I had to force myself to write my entry.  Tonight, once again I find myself really tired when I started writing... however, only difference is that tonight writing/blogging has become such a part of me, that I would not be able to go to sleep if I didn't write it.  I didn't even hesitate a little.

I've seen some dark days... and then there have been those days that I found out something new about myself, and as a result I grew about an inch taller, [figuratively speaking of course.]

Earlier today, I noticed that I have become very understanding of others...  there are times, that just as I am speaking to someone- just as  the words are making it out of my mouth, I am hearing them and at the same time coming to the realization myself as to how much I have grown as a person. 

I honestly am anxious and excited, in a really good way, to see what else I will learn and how I will grow as a person.

Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow. ~Lawrence Clark Powell 

Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning.     ~ Benjamin Franklin


I am thankful for everyone and everything in my life.


Blessings to all!!


190 days / 27 weeks to go...


All contents herein are protected under Copyright laws and can not be used, altered or copied. All accounts herein are written by Cali-Gal/Carla B Karam and are true accounts of her life. Some names may be changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: